EXCLUSIVE VILLA WITH INCREDIBLE VIEW
Precious property of 1,300 sq m situated on a fund of 2,112 sq m and two additional plots of building land of 1,599 and 513 sq m respectively.
The elevated position of the villa and its southern orientation guarantee excellent sun exposure throughout the day.
The large terrace and adjoining panoramic garden allow an exciting view of the Gulf of Lugano, Mount San Salvatore and the city itself and the whole Ceresio valley.
The villa, built in 1965 and completely renovated in 1990, develops on two levels over ground and two underground.
GARDEN FLOOR BELOW THE HOUSE:
- about 300 sq m glass gallery built according to acoustic stand ideal to accommodate orchestras and used as a living room parties or display artwork.
- SPA area.
BASEMENT FLOORS -1 and -2:
- fitness rooms,
- storage rooms,
- powder room,
- technical heating rooms,
- rooms dedicated to staff with respective bathrooms with shower cabins,
- guest apartment,
- laundry and services.
- main entrance,
- entrance hall,
- living room with fireplace and formal dining room with direct access to the porch and garden overlooking the lake, industrial kitchen,
- two bedrooms,
- one with fireplace and access to the outside,
- guest bathroom,
- wide hallway,
- bathroom with a generous size, l
- ift to all floors.
- secondary entrance,
- four bedrooms,
- three walk-in closets,
- spacious hallway,
- access to the attic and balcony.
The property includes a large garage located on the ground floor and five outdoor parking spaces.