AVANT GARDE VILLA WITH LAKE VIEW
In the beautiful setting of Lake Lugano, located at the foot of Mount San Giorgio, recumbent on a small promontory, a beautiful villa of the ‘60s rises up. It is characterized by architectural renovation. The position guarantees a magnificent, 180 degrees, lake view.
The potentiality of this house with a futuristic design is interesting; it is organized on two levels, 103 sq m at the upper floor and almost as much at the lower cellar floor.
The first floor is composed by
- the entrance that faces a living room with a fireplace and it is illuminated by the wide access to the large terrace and to the garden that surrounds the building.
- well equipped separate kitchen.
- The entrance has direct access to the sleeping area composed by a wide and typical bathroom of past times with Richard Ginori bathroom fixture with a unique design.
- A master bedroom with a breathtaking lake view and a second bedroom.
- A modern wardrobe at the entrance.
The result is a sequence of open and closed spaces oriented towards the greenery and the lake.
At the lower level, where an indoor staircase grants the access, there are
- two independent entrances that access to a wide living area with lake view.
This portion of the house is independent from the upper floor and it is composed by a bathroom with the design from the ‘70s, a laundry and technical room, wine cellar and an adjacent room which can be used as guest bedroom. A second chimney.
The only access to reach the villa is through an external staircase, where it's possible to install the lift.
At the street level the property is completed by 113 sq m currently assigned to 2 covered parking spaces and 3 external ones.
There is the possibility to have a lift installed.
Primary or secondary house.